Monday, November 29, 2010

Photo challenge anyone?

Sorry for not updating as much as I should, but my life has been kind of crazy this past few weeks. Not to mention that my birthday was yesterday, happy birthday to me! Yay for turning old :( Anyways, there's so much to do and not enough time! Three projects due in about two weeks and also three finals due in three weeks! AHH!! Plus Xmas is around the corner! Why can't there be more time in a day! 

Well, on the brighter side, my buddy DT who lives in New Mexico is doing a 10 Day Photo Challenge! I thought it was pretty cool so I think I'm going to participate in this challenge myself.

Day 1 - Your Facebook profile photo.
Day 2 - A photo of yourself a year ago.
Day 3 - A photo of someone you love.
Day 4 - A photo that makes you happy.
Day 5 - A photo of you making a funny face.
Day 6 - A photo of a former crush.
Day 7 - A photo of you and your best friend.
Day 8 - Your most recent photo of you.
Day 9 - A photo you have taken.
Day 10 - A photo that makes you laugh.

Day 1 - Your Facebook profile photo.
here's my FB pic with huge lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment