Sunday, December 12, 2010

So on Friday, me and my girlfriend Gina decided to go to Disneyland to take advantage of our annual passes before the blackout months come around. Here are some pictures :) 

Day 1 - Your Facebook profile photo.
Day 2 - A photo of yourself a year ago.
Day 3 - A photo of someone you love.
Day 4 - A photo that makes you happy.
Day 5 - A photo of you making a funny face.
Day 6 - A photo of a former crush.
Day 7 - A photo of you and your best friend.
Day 8 - Your most recent photo of you.
Day 9 - A photo you have taken.
Day 10 - A photo that makes you laugh.

Day 8 - Your most recent photo of you.


The girlfriend and I
Its a Small World was one of those rides that I swore never to go on again but I found myself in front of the Horror once more. Oh the power of women, they will never truly realize how much influence they have over man.
The Horror of Its a Small World :(
Anyone that frequents Disneyland often should already know about Pin Traders by now. Here's my collection! Vinylmations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment