Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LA Adventures..

Holy hell, today is ridiculously hot!! I was literally melting when I stepped out of the office.
So we’ve been planning to go have ramen at Daikokuya in Los Angeles for some time now and finally today is the day! Cept…its like 100 degrees outside!! None the less, we embarked on our mission for the day…LA Food Adventures!!
First stop: Daikokuya Ramen!!
I ordered the Daikoku Ramen Kotteri style for myself. Always have to get it kotteri style because it makes it 10x better. Haha. The bowl cost $8.50 but its amazing!! Well worth the money. The broth taste awesome and the chasu melts in your mouth. Highly recommended.
Second stop: Melrose Ave and Fairfax Ave!
To digest the very large lunch that we just had, we decided to take a little stroll. Haven’t walked down Melrose or Fairfax ave in the longest time! Decided to check out all the little boutiques and art shops Hollywood has to offer. Pretty amazing art pieces to be had. If you haven’t been, then you should go. One part of Hollywood that everyone must check out.
Third stop: MILK on Beverly Blvd!
Well apparently my friend Kim wanted to go to this dessert parlor that offered blue velvet cheese cake…I didn’t have any for myself because it looked extremely sweet. I opted for the Milkie Way Malt instead. It was delicious :p Kim said the cake was very sweet and she would much rather have the ice cream instead. Oh wells :)
Well that’s it for todays crazy adventure. I am quite tired. Hopefully I can get some pictures up when I get home.
Cheers!
-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment